Motorcycle Clubs, Why Join?
Bikers have varying reasons for joining a Motorcycle Club. There are as many reasons as there are bikers.
REASONS FOR JOINING A MOTORCYCLE CLUB:
- Social interaction with others of similar interests
- Status of being IN a Motorcycle Club (wear club patches on jackets, ride with other club members)
- Make new friends
- Networking with other bikers for help or knowledge of best bike shops, best repair shops, mechanical help and knowledge, etc.
- Many motorcycle enthusiasts enjoy the various charity events, motorcycle rallies, poker runs, etc. that they can be a part of by being in a club
TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE CLUBS:
- Brand of Motorcycle, for instance a Harley Davidson club, a Yamaha Club, a Honda Gold Wing club, a BMW club, a Ducati club, a Suzuki club, a Custom Chopper club, etc.
- Professional affiliation, for instance a club of motorcyclists who are also perhaps firemen, policemen, military active duty, retired military, war veterans, doctors, lawyers, construction workers, etc.
- Religious affiliation, for instance, Christian biker clubs, Buddhist biker clubs, Catholic biker clubs, Jewish motorcycle clubs, Pentacostal motorcycle clubs, Hindu biker clubs, Indian biker clubs, etc.
- Geographical location, for instance, local cities, like Panama City, FL - Los Angeles, CA - London, England - Rome, Italy - New York, NY - etc.
- Country location, for instance USA biker clubs, American biker clubs, Canadian motorcycle clubs, British biker clubs, German biker clubs, French motorcycle clubs, etc.
TYPES OF MEMBERS:
- Rich, highly educated people
- Poor, uneducated people
- Rich, uneducated people
- Poor, highly educated people
- All races, white, black, asian, latin, indian, etc.
- All makes and models of motorcycles owned
- No standard for a typical biker anymore, they vary greatly.
VARIOUS ACTIVITIES SUPPORTED BY A MOTORCYCLE CLUB:
- Clubs organize motorcycle rallies
- Clubs organize motorcycle shows (like cars shows)
- Charitable events such as poker runs, toys for tots at Christmas time, etc.
- Raffles done to raise money for various charities and good works
RULES OF MEMBERSHIP (VARY BY CLUB):
- Invitation only by some clubs, you do not get in unless you have been invited.
- Pay dues and abide by club bylaws, do this and anyone can get in.
- Own a certain make and/or model of motorcycle, if you own a particular bike, you can get in.
- Religious demonination, some clubs you may join if you are a member of a particular church or religion.
- Many clubs just require that you are able to attend so many meetings and events a year.
ACTUAL (MC) MOTORCYCLE CLUBS BELOW:
- The Georgia Misfits MC - http://www.ga-misfits.com
- FreeMasons RC - http://www.remasonsrc.com
- Defenders MC - http://www.defenders-mc.com
- US Military Vets MC, Michigan Chapter 1 - http://www.usmvmcmi1.org
- Lady Cruisers of the Ozarks MC - http://www.ladycruisersoftheozarks.com
- Chrome Angels of Texas MC - http://www.chromeangelstexas.com
- Mahogany Soul MC - http://www.mohoganysoulmc.com
- Alberta Scooter Club - http://www.albertascooterclub.com
- Misfits Motorcycle Club - http://www.misfitsmotorcycleclub.com
- Hells Angels MC World - http://www.hells-angels.com
- Gremium MC - http://www.gremium.de
- Gypsy Jokers MC - http://www.gypsyjokers.com.au
REPUBLISH THIS ARTICLE:
- You may republish this article for free but you MUST give credit to the author and include a link to this website page.
- Please EMAIL ME HERE with website url this article has been placed on.
- This article is subject to copyright laws and may not be used unless I am notified as above. I must be given credit for the article with website link to original article.